Monday, November 12, 2012

Mock-Up: A/C Condenser & Front Bulkhead Fittings (October 15 - 16, 2012)


Today I mocked-up the A/C condenser.  Vintage Air did their homework here, as it fit perfectly.  No modifications required.  It attaches to the core support using the same bolt holes that will hold the radiator in.  







Here I am punching holes for the forward bulkhead fittings.  I will run the A/C lines and heater hoses inside the fender well.  They will exit here to the A/C compressor and water pump.  









View from backside of fender well.




Also, today we received our 3" exhaust system from Stainless Works.  This setup is intended for use with the Stainless Works LS headers.  I am running the DSE headers, so I'll have to modify them to connect.  Also the rear will have to be modified as well to clear the Quadralink rear suspension.  




No comments:

Post a Comment