Saturday, March 7, 2015

Updated Pics


Things slowed down enough here to finally get you guys some pics of what I will call 98% complete (is a hot rod ever complete?) After an eternity getting the interior complete and a home remodel here it is! I still need to take care of painting the hood but I have some plans for some body related items. So I will get all of that taken care of at the same time. Everything turned out pretty close to what we had planned. One thing I haven't spent any time on yet is getting the sound system sorted out. Truthfully I haven't even listened to it yet. The engine just sounds too sweet! Put a few miles on her so far. After a few more I will take it to get a final tune. Taken a couple of moderate pulls and she definitely hauls! (good enough to get a very high pitched squeal from the co-builder, my wife !) And the sound of the engine is awesome!!! I could go on and point out all of the little details but I will let the pics show you. Sorry for the barrage of different views! Just want to share and not miss anything. I will get some critiques and comments on the various components and systems to you guys in the future after we have lived with everything for a while.






























No comments:

Post a Comment