Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bleed Brakes & Clutch (October 8, 2013)


I bought this Phoenix Bleeding set up a while back and have been itching to try it out. The results were nothing short of phenomenal!!!  Starting with a totally dry system, including the master cylinder (no bench bleeding), in about 10 minutes I was done, by myself. No pedal pumping work out. Worth every penny!

  
   






   


I was planning on using the same process on the clutch....but access to the bleeder was non-existent. Whenever the trans has a reason to come out, I will add an extension line to the bleeder side of the slave cylinder. Fortunately the slave comes filled with fluid and pre-bled. I was able to tickle the pedal slowly and work the air from the line going down to the slave.



No comments:

Post a Comment