Friday, October 11, 2013

Electrical Check (October 5, 2013)


Just a quick electrical check. First time to put any power on the system. This is just to check the basics and make sure that everywhere that should have power does......and anywhere that shouldn't have power does not !!  LOL

I started by connecting the battery. At this point all fuses except for the main fuse have been removed. I like to initially power up the various circuits individually. Makes it easier in the event that troubleshooting is needed.

   
   



My wife says this shot looks like something from the Cars movie! Ha ha!!





Not too sure about the tail light look. These are LED bulbs but I don't care for how you see each bulb. I am planning on contacting Digi-tails to see if they will make me some LED arrays.
  



All circuits accounted for. One step closer to ignition!





Power to the Phantom Ignition button. Did a quick successful crank (no ignition/FI power).



A few more details and we will be ready to bring it to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment