Saturday, July 20, 2013

Final Assembly - Tail Lights, Battery & VaporWorx Controller (June 2 - 3, 2013)


This post covers some basic install of some of the components in the trunk area.

Starting with the Fesler tail lights. They bolt in just like the originals. I did do a bit of filing on the bolt holes in the body to get them to fit just right. I chose the model without the reverse lights. Two reasons. When I bought they did not offer the version with the reverse lights. Plus I like the look without the reverse lights. I plan on adding some type of reverse lights but haven't figured that out yet... 

  
   






  

This is the battery disconnect switch mounted on the bracket I made and had powder coated.







It mounts under the package tray on the passenger side which will be near the battery.







This is the billet battery mount. This was also powder coated.


   
  



This is the Vapor Worx PWM Fuel Pump controller. 





That bundle of wire is the harness coming from the fuel tank. You can also see the IImuch Fabrication fuel tank vent assembly.











  

2 comments:

  1. hello nice job what make are those trunk hinges I know two companies that make them Fesler and EMS which ones do you have and did you have any clearance issues again beautiful car email me at robs67ssnova@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are Fesler. The only clearance issue I had was because of the deep tubs. With stock inner wheel wells, you shouldn't have any issues. You can see the blog entry of the installation of the trunk hinges if you go back and look at the entry for July 9th. Thanks for checking out the blog!

    ReplyDelete